Children’s language learning mobile app (English/Mandarin)
An app to accompany the WIT bilingual playgroup curriculum. Teachers can adjust their teaching according to students’ performance on the app.
Target users: 2 to 3 year-old children
A specially designed button aims to prevent children from pressing the buttons on the screen and thus losing focus during lessons.
- 100 high frequency words are chosen based on research.
- 10 theme-based topics about everyday life.
- Topics include animals, shapes, etc., which children find interesting.
- An audio recording of the vocabulary or sentence is played upon pressing on the interactive images.
- Both words and sentences are available for each topic, for example,“panda”, “I am mommy panda” and “I love to eat bamboo”.
- Progress in a child’s learning is displayed on the right hand side of the interface to encourage children to try out different themes and complete the vocabulary section.
- Videos featuring a teacher singing songs reinforce the theme (Mandarin version only).
- The child listens to the target word and chooses the picture that matches the word.
- Parents and teachers can easily track children’s progress, encourage them to explore different topics, and conduct frequent revision.
For further information or ordering, please contact us :
1. by WhatsApp:
2. via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. call us at: +852 6364 3128