Children’s language learning mobile app (English/Mandarin)
An app to accompany the WIT bilingual playgroup curriculum. Teachers can adjust their teaching according to students’ performance on the app.
Target users: 2 to 3 year-old children
a specially designed button aims to prevent children from pressing the buttons on the screen and thus losing focus during lessons
– 100 high frequency words are chosen based on research.
– 10 theme-based topics about everyday life.
– Topics include animals, shapes, etc., which children find interesting.
– An audio recording of the vocabulary or sentence is played upon pressing
on the interactive images.
– Both words and sentences are available for each topic, for example,
“panda”, “I am mommy panda” and “I love to eat bamboo”.
– Progress in a child’s learning is displayed on the right hand side of the
interface to encourage children to try out different themes and complete
the vocabulary section.
– Videos featuring a teacher singing songs reinforce the theme (Mandarin
– Children listen to the target word and choose the image that matches the
– Parents and teachers can easily track children’s progress, encourage children to explore different topics, and conduct frequent revision.
For further information, please contact us by using one of the following methods:
1. by WhatsApp:
2. via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. call us at: +852 6364 3128